Sunday, March 20, 2011

easy love.....easy go

easy love easy go
you had it all
playing your charms on me
thinking im gonna fall
in love with you and dream about you
(my super fantasy)

one day you wake up
next to me in bed
slap you with my pillow
your clothes are torn ahead
my ring is in the toilet,maybe i`ll flush
(see you later honey)

love,one day you have it
on day you loose it
love,mistreat it and loose its benefits
love,misuse it and you`ll regret it
love,(just hurt me and find your first aid kit)

been with you all of this time
you were in my heart,always on my mind
so when you treat me like this
its just not right
(so wrong baby)

forget about me for weeks,like i dont exist
wasnt i the one that you couldnt resist
now if you insist,resist this
(that kick under your belly)

love,one day you have it
one day you loose it
love,mistreat it and loose its benefits
love,misuse it and you`ll regret it
love,(just hurt me and find you first aid kit)

now i`d rather be in jail than be with you
gave you all my love and thats what you do
threw at my face, Merci beau-coup
now go home to your Mamma ,you`re past curfew

(run,run,run,..)

1 comment: